Monday, February 6, 2017

Europe



File:Eiffel Tower..jpg
Add caption

                    Eiffel tower in Paris, France. Author-
Mario Gutiérrez Vázquez

              Hi its Tropical Hawaii and I'm going to tell you about my favorite place ......Europe. It has been my dream to go there since I was three. I have Paris things hung up all around my room. Im going to go there when I'm eight teen. Ive wanted to see the eiffel tower forever and go to the top and eat at the restaurant there. I want to go with one of my friends when I go there. We would travel the whole city and go to the cafes and get bagels, drinks, and macaroons. We would also go see the notre dome. We and my friend would also go to london. We would go see stonehenge and see all the cool places there. We would go to Germany as well and see the Neuschwanstein Castle.

1 comment:

  1. Europe does sound like a fun and exciting place. And seeing it with a friend would be almost twice as fun! Also when you mentioned that you and your friend would probably eat at the restaurant at the top of the Eiffel Tower I was confused because I didn't know that there was a restaurant there! Hope you make it and your friend can too.

    ReplyDelete