Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Passions




   Hello, My passion is to be an interior designer because I love to design different items in my house and re arrange furniture. I would like to have a good job when i grow up and do something I love. I also like to paint and go shopping for items to put in your home. I would also like to be a part time veterinarian that works on the weekends and not the weekdays so I can have more than one job. I want to be a veterinarian because I love working with animals and caring for them. As you can see Id love to have both of these jobs when I grow up.

4 comments:

  1. That would be so cool! Where did you get the idea of becoming an interior designer? Also, would like a specific theme you like when you design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you want to work every day of the week? Wouldn't you want a break? Would you take Sunday's or Saturday's off? I have a lot of questions but I'm a curious person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool that you want to be an interior designer! Would you get off work early if you work 7 days a week?

    ReplyDelete